Good news readers, your humble correspondent has been nominated at work for the Team Excellence award. He is one of only 53 people in his team that have been nominated, and while recognising the others probably do something he is happy to accept that his efforts alone have been sufficient to merit the award.
Some of the criteria we will be judged on include the following:
- Embrace Partnership Equity
- Think WE, not ME
- Be humble (ok team, i've got this one)
- Operate with managerial courage
- Leverage the solution advantage
- Develop the global community as a strategic asset.
I know you are all excited to know how we get on, so will keep you up to date as things develop.
Hopefully if we do triumph we can write a team song to sing every morning to celebrate our success. Oh, and the prize if we win? They take a photo of our American team members and put it on a website. Coooooolllllll!